Turkey Burgers & Kale Bowl
Respect® Turkey Burgers & Kale Bowl
We love our Respect® Turkey Burgers and fresh ingredients, but we understand that burgers are not just for bun anymore! Combining our two loves we have created a quick, easy, and delicious recipe for all to enjoy!
- 1 cup Uncooked Red or White Quinoa (well rinsed)
- 2-4 RESPECT® Turkey Burgers
- 2 tsp Finely chopped and peeled ginger
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Peanut or Olive Oil
- 1 bunch (8 ounces) Baby Kale (center ribs removed & leaves torn into small pieces)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Avocado (Peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 1 cup Kimichi (Coarsely chopped)
- Scallions (sliced & served with meal)
Follow directions on your quinoa container then set aside.
Heat outdoor grill or grill pan to a high temperature. Grill each side of the burgers for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Whisk together ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Continue whisking while adding in the peanut and sesame oil.
Put kale in a bowl and drizzle a few tablespoons over the kale. Let sit.
Add eggs to a small sauce pan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to boil remove from heat, cover and set timer for 11 minutes. Remove from pan, peel shell and slice.
Take your bowl and divide the quinoa and kale to each bowl. (One side of the bowl with each)
Top 1/2 of the bowl with sliced turkey burger. Then top with sliced eggs, avocado, kimchi, and scallions.
Drizzle remaining dressing over the top.