Amazing burgers begin with the perfect meat. Try Respect® clean, delicious, and antibiotic-free Turkey Burgers piled high with goat cheese, fresh spinach and roasted red peppers. Who doesn’t enjoy fresh and creamy goat cheese on a steaming hot burger? Yum! We suggest combining these delicious ingredients on top of a toasted ciabatta roll or gluten-free bun.
- 2 Respect® Turkey Burgers
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 1 roasted red pepper, jar (patted dry and sliced)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Once hot add turkey burgers and cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Slice rolls and place open side down and toast.
- In a bowl add spinach then season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Toss together.
- To make the burgers lay the bottom of the bun to the plate. Divide the spinach to each bottom then top with the burger and roasted red peppers.
- Spread the cheese on the top bun and then cover the burger – press lightly and enjoy!